Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9 things about 9/9/09

dear blog,

it's the ninth day of the ninth month of the two-thousand and ninth year. woo hoo

in honor of this day, here are nine things about me you may or may not have known...

1. i bite my nails.
2. i sing really loudly and badly in the car. always.
3. i like dogs. but pretty much hate most other animals.
4. i got a C minus in my first sociology class and yet... i'm a sociology major.
5. i love all seasons.
6. sneezing is probably one of my FAVORITE things.
7. i love old people so so SO much. seriously... its kind of weird.
8. yesterday i made 21 free throws (almost) in a row.
9. laughing is probably my most favorite thing.

love,
rochelle

p.s. i wish i posted this at 9:09 p.m. (and nine seconds)
p.p.s. i saw matthew maddox today. here is an old picture for old times sake. haha (also, there are nine of us)

No comments:

Post a Comment