so this weekend was a three day weekend. it was beautiful. i did absolutely ZERO homework. what did i do?
1. i watched psych and monk with the fam at fredi's. classic friday night activity.
2. went to Kam and Alyssa and Burke and co.'s soccer game. fun.
3. i went with kam and mar to kayleen's cousin's house in orem. COOLEST HOUSE EVER.
4. slept at home.
5. church ball game. my sisters dominated.
6. richie's junior jazz game. funnest basketball game i have ever been to.
7. i tie-dyed shirts for the first time for our intramural bball team. they turned out sooo siiiick.
8. two words: hot springs. (martha kamry sam jeffy mack)
12. from cumorah's hill.
14. chocolate party.
15. color me mine.
16. old navy con jessica.
18. power tumbling.
19. wendy's with marty.
20. more discussion.
i had so much fun/did so many things that were extremely relaxing.
now, a preview of my crazy week: p.s. i'm scared...
tuesday: school + staff meeting + broom hockey + all my french homework due tomorrow
wednesday: school + my basketball game + roving + byu basketball game + french test today or tomorrow.
thursday: school + physical science lab (barf) + moa with jessica + indexing party + french test probably today because i didn't do it yesterday.
friday: school + my cleaning check + ice skating with carly (probably)
saturday: cleaning checks all. day. long. + laser tag
phewph. it makes me tired just thinking about it.