Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jeffrey Johnson

jeffrey johnson is such a beautiful person. this is why i like him:

1. he likes to play.

2. he will listen to my opinion and share his.

3. he will wear women's clothes.

4. he see's me and will stop to talk.

5. he can sing.

6. he doesn't judge me for being silly and weird.

7. he'll make sunday dinner with me.

8. he doesn't get all uncomfortable when we talk about uncomfortable things.

9. he will come over to visit me.

10. HIS HAIR.

11. he will help me with french, and not make fun of my accent.

12. we talk about things that we hate.

13. it doesn't bother him if i make inappropriate jokes.

the list keeps going. forever.
such a cutie

3 comments:

  1. You would dedicate an entire blog entry to a random boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog!! You're so awesome. Ok, I'm married to a wonderful man, but this boy is dang cute! That's all, oh, and we love you.

    ReplyDelete