Thursday, January 14, 2010

mother?

dear blog,
okay, i have a RIDICULOUS story.

so on tuesday night maddie had a basketball game and i took courtney and taylor. the game was actually reaaaaallly intense for a sophomore girls basketball game so, needless to say, there was a lot of yelling and muttering on my part. about half way through the game i was cheering for maddie for making a basket and this old guy that was sitting next to me turns and says, "is that your daughter?"....

seriously?

IS THAT MY DAUGHTER??? DO I LOOK LIKE I AM 50 YEARS OLD????????

but seriously...

at MOST i feel like i could pass for 30 MAYBE. and i think that that is a real big stretch. and on top of that maddie looks old for her age. i am FIVE YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

"yes sir, that is my daughter. i gave birth to her when i was 5 years old."

love,
rochelle
p.s. here is a recent picture of us.
p.p.s. i told my mom this story and she said, "good grief he must think i'm the great grandma!" hahahahahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! I have good one for you. I had my necklace on that has JEff's picture in it, and the gal at the grocery checkout asked me if that was my son!! I guess I look suuuuper old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you were a her mom you'd be one HOT MAMA!!

    ReplyDelete