Wednesday, July 13, 2011

merging

dear blog,

today i was driving to provo to come over to jessica's and on 8th north two lanes suddenly merged into one. i HATE when this happens because usually people are so mean about letting you merge in front of them into their lane. as i nervously clicked my blinker on and turned my head to check my blind spot, i saw a well-used car driven by a greasy looking gentleman with a cigarette in his mouth. before i could even think he started to slow down and generously waved me in front of him. surprised and extremely grateful, i waved to him my thanks, but i really wish i could have done more for this lovely man who showed me a great kindness today. i seriously love being pleasantly surprised by people like that.

so, thank you, lovely smoker, for making my day.

love,
rochelle

p.s. HARRY POTTER TOMORROW. CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment