Sunday, October 16, 2011

all the single ladies

dear blog,

my bosom friend, harriet, got married yesterday.


it was an all-day event and needless to say it was fabulous. that's not to say it went off without a hitch, because i feel like SO MANY THINGS went wrong, but in the end the bride and groom were happy and i really had so much fun!

however, this post is directed to all my single friends/sisters. if you could please not get married for awhile, because i'm pretty sure i couldn't handle a day like yesterday again. at least for awhile anyways. is that too much to ask?

love,
rochelle

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this has nothing to do with Harriet's wedding.

    I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LOOK!

    I seriously just made Marie come over and look at it. I love it. Will you take me up the canyon with you the next time you go to take pictures? I want one of me like that...

    ReplyDelete