so...i'm working today at the heritage halls central building.
i'm bored... enjoy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper for sure.
2. Real tree or Artificial? fake... my mom's allergic, so we always have fake.
3. When do you put up the tree? the day after thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? mid january
5. Do you like eggnog? not particularly
6. Favorite gift received as a child? define "child".
7. Hardest person to buy for? old people. they either have everything that they want, or its too expensive for me.
8. Easiest person to buy for? maddie.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards ? mail. DUH
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? i blocked it out of my memory.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? elf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? if i start early, i forget about it, so probably right after thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? i've though about it.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade chocolates mmmm.
16. Lights on the tree? best part!
17. Favorite Christmas song? all i want for christmas is youuuu.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? dasher dancer prancer vixen comet cupid donner blitzen... rudolph! (there are probably some spelling errors)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning for sure
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? materialism/being poor.
23. What theme or color are you using? what does that even mean? i am a fan of the simple red and green and white.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? potatoes.
25. What do you want for christmas this year? a plane ticket to mexico.