Sunday, May 22, 2011

whirlwhind wheekend.

dear blog,

IM TIRED. too tired to type that apostrophe, in fact.
here's a list bc im toooo tired to write my weekend in paragraph form:

jackson
lunch with mom
woman date with carly (she found an awesome/modest swim suit for SIX DOLLARS)
kitchen nightmares (actually gave me nightmares)
moving stuff at grandpas
aunt willi
ana-maria made lunch YUM
and she taught me how to make legit spanish tortillas YUM
aunt bubba's
she gave me fondant. maybe tomorrow i'll make a cake.
the severns
vaccuuming
harrot's
SNOWCONES. our first of the summer. YUM
shopping(ish)
redbox (yes man)
jordan's farewell (richie's bff)
choir practice
regular church (they split my class and i am devastated. plus, they put some of my favorites in the other class)
choir practice
home teachers
jordan's house
nickie's seminary graduation
SIGH.

I AM SO BEAT.

but tomorrow i can SLEEEEEP IN. and then i have a phone date with my dear darling friend. and i get to play with jackson tomorrow AND the bachelorette starts tomorrow (cue mocking).

tirelessly yours,
rochelle

p.s. i never cared for the expression "word vomit" but i feel like it perfectly describes this post.
p.p.s. i also took a shower this weekend. proud?
p.p.p.s. LISTEN TO THIS SONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment