Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New Mexico

Dear blog,

For Labor Day weekend Lindsey and Becca and I rented a car (a Jeep Renegade, yikes!) and met up with Amy (!!) in Albuquerque! It was a short trip, but I had never been to Colorado or New Mexico before and it was a real treat to spend time with Amy who lives in Lubbock, TX now. We camped in Colorado on the way down (it rained and I ended up sleeping in the car and almost getting hypothermia) and stayed at a hotel in Albuquerque. We went to dinner with Lindsey's friend, Ross Hansen at a Mexican place where I had some green chile enchilada casserole and it was so yummy! We swam in the pool and watched movies in the room and giggled. We visited Santa Fe and went to the Georgia O'Keeffe museum (!!!) and an art fair they were having in Santa Fe that day. We also tried to visit the tent rocks but went the wrong way and ended up in Los Alamos which was really beautiful and we just giggled in a park there. We also went to four corners on the way home which was a dream come true! It was funny because we didn't really do much of anything, but it was mostly fun to be with Amy. I love my friends so much!
Love,
Rochelle

1 comment: