Thursday, April 7, 2011

eggggs.

dear blog,

remember this? (if you don't then i guess you haven't been paying too much attention to my oh-so-important life because it was the previous post. W).

WELL, it happened AGAIN! only this time it was a nasty nast RAW egg. and i didn't see it until the morning so it was all caked on and sick nasty gross. my first reaction: WHY??? i honestly don't understand why and i feel like i have personally wronged someone, but i don't know how or when or who so how can i possibly make this right? also, i want to know why someone would do something so mean!

as i was driving my daddy to work in my egg-splattered car and as i sobbed like a baby i asked, "what is wrong with me?" he comforted me and he said that he feels bad for the person that would do that because they are the one that has a problem, not me. i have been thinking (and praying) about this all day and i think i have reached a point where i am past being angry. i moved past anger to sadness (i have cried for at least a full hour). and now i just feel so sad for my personal egg vandal. it's just like Jesus says, "love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you." (3 Nephi 12:44/ Matthew 5:44).

so, dear egg vandal, i'm going to try my hardest not to hate you back and today my prayers are for you.

love,
rochelle

p.s. eggs are quickly becoming my least favorite animal bi-product (watch out, milk). just in time for easter too! (life is so ironic).

1 comment:

  1. My first thought is that whoever it is doesn't actually know you, and is just picking on your car. Which doesn't make the end result better, but makes it less personal, maybe. (I'd cry too. And be REALLY mad) My second thought is that you should ask some burly guy friend to sleep in your car with a camera for a week and catch the jerks redhanded.

    I don't like it when you're sad. I would have commented on this earlier but we were out of town for spring break. I love you dearheart!!

    ReplyDelete