Monday, June 13, 2011

desperate?

dear blog,

so i don't spend a lot of time around cute boys i guess because there is this boy that works at the bank and he is just adorable. and whenever i go to the bank, i put makeup on (shameful, i know) just in case he is working. so the other day i was with my sisters and we were going to the bank and so i was telling them about this cute boy that works at the bank and how i love it when he helps me. so we go to the bank and he is there! he helps us and we leave and as we're leaving my sister says in complete seriousness, "well, i guess the cute boy wasn't working today."

ouch.

maybe i'm a tad more desperate than i thought.

love,
rochelle

p.s. i'm making chicken pot pie tonight... wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. 1. i love that you start your posts with "dear blog". it makes me a little jealous because it's adorable and so rochelle.
    2. i almost always disagree with my friends on who i think is cute. as far as i'm concerned, that's ok--more for us :)
    3. i'm sure your chicken pot pie will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this happen to me as well. Except the guy I thought was cute my friend thought he looked mentally handicapped. Super ouch.

    ReplyDelete