Wednesday, May 5, 2010

lately

dear blog,

wellll... it has been A LONG TIME since i have written you. forgive me?
has anything exciting happened you ask?
well, let's see...
finals completed/dominated?
check

finished my LAST winter semester possibly EVER?
CHECK

worked A LOT?
check

gotten patronized by the ID center because my ID picture is "inappropriate?"...
check

given away a laptop to a complete stranger in need?
check! (i AM oprah!)

started spring term? 
check

had a dream where i was painting the walls and woke up with paint on my knuckle? 
weirdly enough, check

reunited with my amigo erik after TWO whole years!? 
check

gone to maddie's basketball games? 
check

--also, i may or may not have taken a wonderful nap on the bleachers with three basketball games going on at the same time, is that talent or what?!--


Started my scrapbook?
check

chilled, laughed, cried, gotten a sun burn, watched a movie or two, walked in the rain, played pool, napped at the park, cuddled my puppies, walmarted, worked some more, cried some more, laughed some more?
check, check and check.

phew! life is good. CRAZY but goood.

love love love,
rochelle

1 comment:

  1. called your coolest and funnest friend,carmen?
    (not checked off yet)

    ReplyDelete