Saturday, May 15, 2010

i am so thirsty you wouldn't believe it

dear blog,

school is SO HARD. why does it have to be this way? i have aNOTHER paper due this week for my writing class, and a huge assignment + reading due for 424 tuesday. i'm sitting in the secret sociology computer lab all by myself trying to figure this assignment out but i really have NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING.

maybe i just feel so overwhelmed because i barely slept last night AND i am so thirsty but ALL of the drinking fountains are under construction on this floor and it is probaby 95 degrees in here.
i WISH 95 degrees was here.
now i'm just being weird.

good news: humphrey bogart double feature tonight with trex-becs. woo hoo!

love?
rochelle

p.s. my friend dan the man is home from his mission! isn't he a cutie?

1 comment:

  1. O Rochelle:

    Today I discovered your blog.

    Was it just what I needed?

    Yes.

    You are sunshine.

    And today was cloudy.

    Love,

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete